1969 Ford F-250 Truck Raffle
– Drawing on July 22 at the Hairball Event at Elko Speedway
We will be having a raffle drawing at our 2nd annual benefit concert with Hairball to win this Classic 1969 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck.
Raffle Tickets on Sale Now! Will not need to be present to win.
Buy 1, or as many as you’d like!
Description: Classic 1969 Ford F-250 Ranger ¾ Ton Truck, rebuilt 360 V8 engine, Holley 4-barrel carburetor, clean interior, new tires, ready to drive you home today! This truck is all original but the rims!
Details: This classic Ford Truck is a must have for any truck enthusiast:
- Runs well with its rebuilt engine and new 4-barrel carb
- Newer rims and tires
- Power steering
- Interior has been kept up well
- Minor rust spots, truck has not been drove in winter salt for years
- Truck has great patina coloration on the original paint
- Electrical works well, blinkers, lights, etc
- New dual exhaust with glass pack mufflers
- Gets an amazing 8 miles a gallon…or less!
Drive the truck “as is” or restore it to be a real head turner!