Hairball – Elko Speedway!
Join us for a day of Racing and Rock n Roll!
Saturday Night, July 22, 2017
This year’s event includes a raffle to win a classic 1969 Ford F-250 Pickup Truck!
Join us on for our Summer Concert Event, featuring HAIRBALL! Our 2nd annual benefit concert will be held outdoors at Elko Speedway in Elko New Market, MN on Saturday, July 22.
One Ticket – Two Events! Tickets are good for the Saturday NASCAR Racing at Elko Speedway and the benefit concert featuring Neptune Cocktail and HAIRBALL!
- General Admission Tickets:
- Adults: $20 in advance, $25 after 5:00 pm on 7/22
- Children ages 4-12: $5, $10 after 5:00 pm on 7/22
- Children age 3 and under: Free
- VIP Tickets: $40 (limited tickets available)
- Reserved, Near-Stage Seating
- Private Bar (Beer Sales)
- Close-by Restrooms Reserved for VIP (not indoors)
- Ford F-250 Raffle Ticket: $50 (drawing night of concert; do not need to be present to win)
- Please note: There will no refunds for any reason.
- 3:00 Front Ticket Gates Open
- 4:00 Racing Action Begins
- 7:45 – 8:30 Neptune Cocktail
- 9:00 – 11:00 HAIRBALL– A Bombastic Celebration Of Arena Rock
- 11:15 – 1:00 Neptune Cocktail on indoor stage
- Truck Raffle at 9:00, right before Hairball
- Meet Lisa Miller and Ray Erick from KQRS
- Great variety of food and beverages served
- We please ask; no coolers, no outside food and beverages, no bags or backpacks, and no “Security/Staff” shirts.
- This is an all ages event. Identification will be checked for liquor sales.
See pictures from last year’s event here.
The Mary Moon Foundation conducts fundraising events to help finance art supplies, toys and games for critically ill children and their families by providing hospitals and children’s hospice resources to help children enjoy life as much as every child should. Learn more on Our Foundation page.
Like Us at www.facebook.com/marymoonfoundation
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor; Apple Autos, for their support of our event!
See you soon at Elko Speedway!
We are now taking applications for volunteers to help with this summer’s benefit concert with Hairball. Please contact Peter at email@example.com to learn more about these roles for which we are seeking assistance:
- Flyer Distribution: We have 6000 flyers of various sizes that need to be distributed and posted throughout the area. We are targeting over 4000 attendees at this summer’s event. You can help ensure we achieve that goal!
- Social Media Posts: Helping create a presence on social media, our event page will be posted soon. Please invite your friends through re-sharing our posts on Facebook can really help promote our event.
- Community Boards: Know a good community board to publish our event on? Let us know, I will provide you the details to help publish it.
(Recap) Shoot for the Moon – March 4th, 2017!
The Mary Moon Foundation has just completed it’s 6th annual family-centric event at Nickelodeon Universe at Mall of America. We had a fantastic event and early indications suggests it was our best family-centric event ever! Thanks to all who helped make this event possible and a great success! Christine and Peter really appreciate you celebrating Mary’s 11th birthday with us, and your support of our foundation’s mission.
Our Contact Information:
Mary Moon Foundation
13585 Flagstaff Ave
Apple Valley, Minnesota 55124
Donations accepted 365 days a year: www.marymoonfoundation.org/donate
Helping hospitalized children feel “over the moon” with essential childhood activities.
Mary “Moon” Jacqueline O’Keefe died at the age of 3 on July 30th, 2009 after a yearlong battle with neuroblastoma, a cancer that is most common in infancy. Mary loved the attention and activities Child Family Life Services provided her at the University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital, this allowed her to be distracted during painful treatments and to be engaged in learning activities while in the hospital.
Please visit Our Foundation to learn more about Mary and her parents’ goals with our new foundation.